Watch Jamie xx Talk Remixes, New Music, and Working with Gil-Scott Heron
- Words: Taylor Fife
The Creators Project recently caught up with Jamie Smith of The xx to talk about his music, working with other artists, and what's on the horizon for The xx. In the video, Smith says he is primarily working on new music for his band, rather than solo material, and that club music will be a major influence on the group's new sounds. See Smith talk about RJD2, Gil-Scott Heron, living in Brixton, and more, below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player