Watch Jamie xx Talk Remixes, New Music, and Working with Gil-Scott Heron
- Words: Taylor Fife
The Creators Project recently caught up with Jamie Smith of The xx to talk about his music, working with other artists, and what's on the horizon for The xx. In the video, Smith says he is primarily working on new music for his band, rather than solo material, and that club music will be a major influence on the group's new sounds. See Smith talk about RJD2, Gil-Scott Heron, living in Brixton, and more, below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player