Watch Jamie xx Talk Remixes, New Music, and Working with Gil-Scott Heron
- Words: Taylor Fife
The Creators Project recently caught up with Jamie Smith of The xx to talk about his music, working with other artists, and what's on the horizon for The xx. In the video, Smith says he is primarily working on new music for his band, rather than solo material, and that club music will be a major influence on the group's new sounds. See Smith talk about RJD2, Gil-Scott Heron, living in Brixton, and more, below.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsAybee and Afrikan Sciences Release New LP Inspired by Miles Davis
XLR8R Downloads Player