Black Dice to Release New Album in April; Hear "Pigs" Now
- Words: Nathan Albert
The NYC-via-Providence, RI experimentalists of Black Dice have announced they will release their sixth full-length LP on April 9. Called Mr. Impossible, the album marks the band's first release in three years, and will drop via Ribbon Music. One of the most influential noise acts of the past decade, Black Dice helped bring Brooklyn's noise scene to a wider audience in the '00s with seminal releases on DFA and Paw Tracks. The band has leaked a speedy, industrial-tinged track from its upcoming LP for download. You can listen to "Pigs" and watch an accompanying music video below, and pre-order limited-edition screen-printed copies of the Mr. Impossible LPs here.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player