Black Dice to Release New Album in April; Hear "Pigs" Now
- Words: Nathan Albert
The NYC-via-Providence, RI experimentalists of Black Dice have announced they will release their sixth full-length LP on April 9. Called Mr. Impossible, the album marks the band's first release in three years, and will drop via Ribbon Music. One of the most influential noise acts of the past decade, Black Dice helped bring Brooklyn's noise scene to a wider audience in the '00s with seminal releases on DFA and Paw Tracks. The band has leaked a speedy, industrial-tinged track from its upcoming LP for download. You can listen to "Pigs" and watch an accompanying music video below, and pre-order limited-edition screen-printed copies of the Mr. Impossible LPs here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player