DJ Q Releases Mix CD, Readies 12" for Unknown to the Unknown
Unknown to the Unknown has been dropping singles at an almost unfathomably rapid pace as of late, and for its next release, the label (which is run in part by DJ Haus of Hot City) has tapped bassline don DJ Q for two new tracks, which will serve as a follow-up to the imprint's first-ever mix CD, DJ Q enters the Unknown. The mix CD—which you can stream a preview of and order here—was released earlier in the month, but the "All Junglist" b/w "Rocky" single won't see a release for a couple more weeks. We've gone ahead and grabbed a preview of the forthcoming two-track 12", which you'll find along with the artwork below.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player