DJ Sneak to be Featured on 'Fabric 62'
As Fabric's long-running series of mixes continues to push on into the new year, the London nightclub/label has announced that its next installment will feature Toronto house veteran DJ Sneak. True to form, DJ Sneak's mix is said to be gushing with his love for house, both new and old, and impressively finds the vet showing off his 20-plus years of DJ experience with a mix crafted entirely live. Fabric 62 will see a worldwide digital and European CD release on March 1, with a US CD release following a few weeks after on March 27. No artwork has surfaced yet, but you can check the full tracklist below.
01 Strip Steve & Das Glow "Calcium"
02 Markus Homm & Philipp Gonzales "Got To Make It"
03 Basti Grub feat. Agent! "Walking In My Blues"
04 Yeshua Murillo "I’m Gonna Make You Mine (Joss Moog Mix)"
05 Arturo Garces "Light It Up"
06 Tripmastaz "No Turning Back"
07 Mike Jules "Crack Ass"
08 Hector Couto "Creampie (Darius Syrossian Remix)"
09 Mendo "Old School"
10 Alex Tepper "In, Out, Life"
11 DJ Sneak "My Love (Ramon Tapia Remix)"
12 Sir James "Special (Ramon Tapia Remix)"
13 Christian Burkhardt & Einzelkind "Cooper"
14 Luca M "Funk My Sax"
15 Muto "Wait A Minute"
16 DJ W!ld feat. Hector Moralez "Take a Trip"
17 Willie Graff & Tuccillo "To the Music (Tato Remix)"
18 Cause & Affect "Beware of the Swingers"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player