Glyph Records Announces Inaugural Release From Essáy
- Words: Glenn Jackson
A new label has formed, operating under the name Glyph, and for the imprint's first release, budding German Essáy will issue his proper debut single, "Morning Mountain" b/w "A Cold Day." (artwork above) The two-track release will drop early next month, showcasing the German producer's noted penchant for crafting lush, bliss-tinged house. The label appears to have a busy 2012 schedule ahead with releases from Canada's Trevor and Ever and a split between UK producers Squarehead and Falcon Lake, as well as a follow-up single from Essáy planned for the first half of the year. For now, you can stream the a-side of the label's inaugural release and check out the song's video below, and head to Glyph's Soundcloud to get a better idea of what to expect from the freshly minted outfit in the months to come.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player