Glyph Records Announces Inaugural Release From Essáy
- Words: Glenn Jackson
A new label has formed, operating under the name Glyph, and for the imprint's first release, budding German Essáy will issue his proper debut single, "Morning Mountain" b/w "A Cold Day." (artwork above) The two-track release will drop early next month, showcasing the German producer's noted penchant for crafting lush, bliss-tinged house. The label appears to have a busy 2012 schedule ahead with releases from Canada's Trevor and Ever and a split between UK producers Squarehead and Falcon Lake, as well as a follow-up single from Essáy planned for the first half of the year. For now, you can stream the a-side of the label's inaugural release and check out the song's video below, and head to Glyph's Soundcloud to get a better idea of what to expect from the freshly minted outfit in the months to come.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player