Levon Vincent to Mix 'Fabric 63'
- Words: Nathan Albert
- Photo: Sophia Drevenstam
Following a stellar 2011, Levon Vincent has announced that he will be mixing Fabric 63. Last year, the New York native released the fiery "Man or Mistress," capping a decade-long streak of acclaimed deep-house productions. Vincent joins the elite group of DJs who have mixed Fabric's long-running mix series recently, including Jamie Jones, Shackleton, and Derrick Carter. There's no word yet on a release date or tracklist, but Vincent will begin recording the mix today, according to an announcement made on his Facebook page. (via FACT)
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player