Levon Vincent to Mix 'Fabric 63'
- Words: Nathan Albert
- Photo: Sophia Drevenstam
Following a stellar 2011, Levon Vincent has announced that he will be mixing Fabric 63. Last year, the New York native released the fiery "Man or Mistress," capping a decade-long streak of acclaimed deep-house productions. Vincent joins the elite group of DJs who have mixed Fabric's long-running mix series recently, including Jamie Jones, Shackleton, and Derrick Carter. There's no word yet on a release date or tracklist, but Vincent will begin recording the mix today, according to an announcement made on his Facebook page. (via FACT)
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player