Marc Houle Announces New LP for Items & Things
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Berlin-based producer Marc Houle has announced plans to release a new LP, his first since stepping out from under the wing of Richie Hawtin's Minus imprint late last year and launching the collaborative Items & Things label with Magda and Troy Pierce. With this new-found freedom, Houle is said to have put together one of his most adventurous outings to date with the eight tracks that comprise Undercover. No audio is available yet to help us figure out where Houle has elected to take his synth-driven techno next, but you can peep the album artwork and tracklist below before the album drops March 5.
03 Juno 6660
04 Very Bad
06 Am Am Am
08 Under the Neath
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player