Pinch Offers Up New Mix in Advance of 'Fabriclive 61'
- Words: Taylor Fife
With his mix for Fabric set to drop on January 16, Tectonic label boss Pinch is offering up a different 30-minute mix of house and techno to tide you over until Fabriclive 61 officially sees the light of day, or at least until the release party happens on January 13. Unfortunately, there is no tracklisting for the mix, which he's humorously titled Oh No Not Another Dubstep DJ Playing House Music, but according to Pinch, "it's mostly quite new techno white labels." As for the Fabriclive 61 launch party, Pinch will be DJing alongside Pearson Sound, Kode 9, Ben UFO, Kowton, Om Unit, and others at Fabric in London. Pinch's Oh No Not Another Dubstep DJ Playing House Music mix can be streamed below, where we've also posted the official promo video for his Fabric mix.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player