Pinch Offers Up New Mix in Advance of 'Fabriclive 61'
- Words: Taylor Fife
With his mix for Fabric set to drop on January 16, Tectonic label boss Pinch is offering up a different 30-minute mix of house and techno to tide you over until Fabriclive 61 officially sees the light of day, or at least until the release party happens on January 13. Unfortunately, there is no tracklisting for the mix, which he's humorously titled Oh No Not Another Dubstep DJ Playing House Music, but according to Pinch, "it's mostly quite new techno white labels." As for the Fabriclive 61 launch party, Pinch will be DJing alongside Pearson Sound, Kode 9, Ben UFO, Kowton, Om Unit, and others at Fabric in London. Pinch's Oh No Not Another Dubstep DJ Playing House Music mix can be streamed below, where we've also posted the official promo video for his Fabric mix.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player