CRST Prep Single for Valve
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The Valve imprint, traditionally a home for some of the UK's finest drum & bass, has decided to expand its sound palette in 2012, beginning with a 12" from garage- and bass-loving Welsh outfit CRST. The single, which hits the streets on March 12, will come with two new originals, the blistering "Pressure" and a smoother endeavor, "What I Want," which features the sultry vocals of one Jessy Allen. The vinyl edition (and we're told this is limited, colored vinyl, mind you) will feature an exclusive remix from Zed Bias, who works the b-side into even smoother territory, albeit with a welcome retro twist. You can check the artwork and stream all three tracks below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player