CRST Prep Single for Valve
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The Valve imprint, traditionally a home for some of the UK's finest drum & bass, has decided to expand its sound palette in 2012, beginning with a 12" from garage- and bass-loving Welsh outfit CRST. The single, which hits the streets on March 12, will come with two new originals, the blistering "Pressure" and a smoother endeavor, "What I Want," which features the sultry vocals of one Jessy Allen. The vinyl edition (and we're told this is limited, colored vinyl, mind you) will feature an exclusive remix from Zed Bias, who works the b-side into even smoother territory, albeit with a welcome retro twist. You can check the artwork and stream all three tracks below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player