CRST Prep Single for Valve
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The Valve imprint, traditionally a home for some of the UK's finest drum & bass, has decided to expand its sound palette in 2012, beginning with a 12" from garage- and bass-loving Welsh outfit CRST. The single, which hits the streets on March 12, will come with two new originals, the blistering "Pressure" and a smoother endeavor, "What I Want," which features the sultry vocals of one Jessy Allen. The vinyl edition (and we're told this is limited, colored vinyl, mind you) will feature an exclusive remix from Zed Bias, who works the b-side into even smoother territory, albeit with a welcome retro twist. You can check the artwork and stream all three tracks below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player