CRST Prep Single for Valve
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The Valve imprint, traditionally a home for some of the UK's finest drum & bass, has decided to expand its sound palette in 2012, beginning with a 12" from garage- and bass-loving Welsh outfit CRST. The single, which hits the streets on March 12, will come with two new originals, the blistering "Pressure" and a smoother endeavor, "What I Want," which features the sultry vocals of one Jessy Allen. The vinyl edition (and we're told this is limited, colored vinyl, mind you) will feature an exclusive remix from Zed Bias, who works the b-side into even smoother territory, albeit with a welcome retro twist. You can check the artwork and stream all three tracks below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player