Dark Sky Announces Forthcoming EP
- Words: Glenn Jackson
South London trio Dark Sky has announced plans to follow up last year's excellent Radius EP with a new four-track effort, Black Rainbows. The ominously titled EP will see the return of Dark Sky to the Black Acre imprint, which released the group's debut single, "Something to Lose" b/w "Ghost Notes," back in 2010. We're told that Black Rainbows is the next logical step in the progression of Dark Sky, seeing the trio taking its noted penchant for percussion-laden, effortlessly intelligent club tunes and presenting "a batch of advanced lazer-tech dancefloor smashers with a noir edge" on the forthcoming effort. You can check the artwork and tracklist below, and keep your fingers crossed that some audio preview of the EP will appear before Black Rainbows comes out on March 26.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player