The Rapture's Gabriel Andruzzi Preps Release for Throne of Blood
- Words: Taylor Fife
NYC label Throne of Blood will soon be releasing the debut solo effort from one of its owners, DJ Druzz vs. Omega Mus. Believe it or not, that's the peculiar moniker by which The Rapture's Gabriel Andruzzi has elected to be known. The EP is entitled Apeman (artwork above), and its title track is an extended bit of oddball tech-house. Set for a March 19 release, the four-track EP will include remixes from Bohemian Groove (a new outfit composed of members of Jokers of the Scene and Renaissance Man) and techno veteran Monty Luke, along with "More Fucking Apes," another original from DJ Druzz vs. Omega Mus.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player