UNO Launches New Edits Imprint, Drops LOL Boys Record
- Words: Taylor Fife
NYC record label UNO is embarking a new venture called No Relation, an "edit imprint for hand-stamped white-label bootlegs." First up on the brand's docket is LOL Boys' "Moments in Heartbreak," which first appeared on Nguzunguzu's XLR8R podcast from July of last year, and can be streamed after the jump. The single, which cleverly combines Art Noise's classic "Moments in Love" with T2's bassline anthem "Heartbroken," is backed with LOL Boys' "Grown & Sexy" mix of the track, and is out now with free shipping until February 22. No Relation is currently prepping edits from Nguzunguzu and DJ Rashad for future release.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player