UNO Launches New Edits Imprint, Drops LOL Boys Record
- Words: Taylor Fife
NYC record label UNO is embarking a new venture called No Relation, an "edit imprint for hand-stamped white-label bootlegs." First up on the brand's docket is LOL Boys' "Moments in Heartbreak," which first appeared on Nguzunguzu's XLR8R podcast from July of last year, and can be streamed after the jump. The single, which cleverly combines Art Noise's classic "Moments in Love" with T2's bassline anthem "Heartbroken," is backed with LOL Boys' "Grown & Sexy" mix of the track, and is out now with free shipping until February 22. No Relation is currently prepping edits from Nguzunguzu and DJ Rashad for future release.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player