UNO Launches New Edits Imprint, Drops LOL Boys Record
- Words: Taylor Fife
NYC record label UNO is embarking a new venture called No Relation, an "edit imprint for hand-stamped white-label bootlegs." First up on the brand's docket is LOL Boys' "Moments in Heartbreak," which first appeared on Nguzunguzu's XLR8R podcast from July of last year, and can be streamed after the jump. The single, which cleverly combines Art Noise's classic "Moments in Love" with T2's bassline anthem "Heartbroken," is backed with LOL Boys' "Grown & Sexy" mix of the track, and is out now with free shipping until February 22. No Relation is currently prepping edits from Nguzunguzu and DJ Rashad for future release.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player