Video: Blondes "Amber"
- Words: Taylor Fife
Brooklyn duo Blondes has released this video for the track "Amber," one of two brand-new cuts from the pair's debut self-titled album, which came out on RVNG earlier this month. The tune is mellow and ambient, even by Blondes' laid-back standards, with quiet arpeggios, white noise, and sci-fi sounds dreamily humming about with no percussion or set rhythm holding it together. The sparse video matches the tune's aesthetic, showing what we think is a twice-mirrored overhead shot of the famous fountains at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player