Video: Blondes "Amber"
- Words: Taylor Fife
Brooklyn duo Blondes has released this video for the track "Amber," one of two brand-new cuts from the pair's debut self-titled album, which came out on RVNG earlier this month. The tune is mellow and ambient, even by Blondes' laid-back standards, with quiet arpeggios, white noise, and sci-fi sounds dreamily humming about with no percussion or set rhythm holding it together. The sparse video matches the tune's aesthetic, showing what we think is a twice-mirrored overhead shot of the famous fountains at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player