Video: Blondes "Amber"
- Words: Taylor Fife
Brooklyn duo Blondes has released this video for the track "Amber," one of two brand-new cuts from the pair's debut self-titled album, which came out on RVNG earlier this month. The tune is mellow and ambient, even by Blondes' laid-back standards, with quiet arpeggios, white noise, and sci-fi sounds dreamily humming about with no percussion or set rhythm holding it together. The sparse video matches the tune's aesthetic, showing what we think is a twice-mirrored overhead shot of the famous fountains at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player