Video Premiere: Ambassadeurs "M.O.P.E."
- Words: Glenn Jackson
This track of blissful heaviness and accompanying showcase of hazy images comes to us from director Brendan Canty and the video production house Feel Good Lost, whose latest culmination of over-exposed imagery and spinning patterns is set to the music of Brighton's Ambassadeurs. The tune finds the British producer taking chopped guitar sounds, swelling pads, and blues-tinged vocal samples to their maximum sonic potential with a steady beat and über-round low-end, all of which comes heavy on the compression front. "M.O.P.E." doesn't appear to be attached to any particular release, but, as luck would have it, the song is free to download via the player below.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player