Video Premiere: Ambassadeurs "M.O.P.E."
- Words: Glenn Jackson
This track of blissful heaviness and accompanying showcase of hazy images comes to us from director Brendan Canty and the video production house Feel Good Lost, whose latest culmination of over-exposed imagery and spinning patterns is set to the music of Brighton's Ambassadeurs. The tune finds the British producer taking chopped guitar sounds, swelling pads, and blues-tinged vocal samples to their maximum sonic potential with a steady beat and über-round low-end, all of which comes heavy on the compression front. "M.O.P.E." doesn't appear to be attached to any particular release, but, as luck would have it, the song is free to download via the player below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player