Jamie Jones Readies New Single Featuring Art Department
The London house producer/DJ Jamie Jones (pictured above) has announced plans to follow up his well-recieved Fabric 59 mix (not to mention the ace A&R work he's done alongside Lee Foss for the Hot Creations label) with a new single for Crosstown Rebels. "Our Time In Liberty" features Toronto duo Art Department—a staple over at Crosstown Rebels—and the combination of influences is said to have yielded a forceful tune, complete with "that old school Jamie Jones bassline hook on a progressive twisted trip." Dropping ahead of Jones' forthcoming second album, Tracks from the Crypt, the single, which arrives on April 30, will come backed with a remix from another rising star on the Crosstown roster, British producer Russ Yallop. You can check out the artwork for "Our Time in Liberty," as well as a stream of the track, below.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player