Listen to Renaissance Man's 'Remix Project'
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Last month, news broke that Finnish duo Renaissance Man had enlisted a fleet of top-notch producers for a new remix album, which has since been dubbed Remix Project. The 10-track collection, which officially drops on March 19 via Turbo, includes reworks of tracks from last year's The Renaissance Man Project by an impressive slate of artists that includes Matthew Herbert, Joakim, Teeth, Paul Woolford, Locked Groove, Dexter, and more. That information alone would be enough to get most people excited, but Turbo has elected to tease everyone a bit more by passing along a stream of the remix LP in its entirety.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player