Matthewdavid Drops Free Mixtape
- Words: Patric Fallon
Southern California producer, Leaving Records boss, and cassette aficionado Matthewdavid has delivered a surprise for all lovers of beats and tape fuzz today, a free mixtape. The eight-track offering is called Jewelry, and features flips and remixes that the beatsmith did for the likes of Dynooo and The Rolling Stones, among others, as well as artwork (pictured above) by Felix Jackson Jr. You can download Matthedavid's Jewelry here.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player