Matthewdavid Drops Free Mixtape
- Words: Patric Fallon
Southern California producer, Leaving Records boss, and cassette aficionado Matthewdavid has delivered a surprise for all lovers of beats and tape fuzz today, a free mixtape. The eight-track offering is called Jewelry, and features flips and remixes that the beatsmith did for the likes of Dynooo and The Rolling Stones, among others, as well as artwork (pictured above) by Felix Jackson Jr. You can download Matthedavid's Jewelry here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player