Surkin Preps 'Lose Yourself' Remix EP Featuring Rustie and Brodinski
- Words: Nathan Albert
French house producer Surkin is preparing to release an EP via his own Marble imprint, a record of new mixes of "Lose Yourself" by Rustie and Brodinski. The original track is ripped from the USA LP that Surkin dropped last fall, and features vocals from Ann Saunderson (who has worked with the likes of Inner City and Octave One). Surkin also has a full-on remix album of that LP—called USA Club Mixes and featuring contributions from L-Vis & Bok Bok, Canblaster, Das Glow, Para One, and A-Trak, among others—in the works for release next month. The Lose Yourself EP hits retailers on April 2, but you can check out its artwork and tracklist before then, below.
1. Lose Yourself (Radio Mix)
2. Lose Yourself (Brodinski Remix)
3. Lose Yourself (Rustie Remix)
4. INYN (Live Mix)
5. Lose Yourself (A Capella)
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player