Video: Cocolores "Vox"
- Words: Nathan Albert
Munich duo Cocolores has shared a new video for "Vox," the group's upcoming single about to drop on Berlin label Exploited. Directed by Munich collective Inside the Haze, the clip features the duo racing to desperately catch a flight at an airport in Berlin. Cocolores' video screams with techno imagery, as many of its black-and-white scenes take place in desolate urban spaces—like empty plazas and subway stations. It all complements the midtempo thrust and FM saxophone stabs of "Vox," an anxious document of German deep house that will be available on April 2.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player