Video: Cocolores "Vox"
- Words: Nathan Albert
Munich duo Cocolores has shared a new video for "Vox," the group's upcoming single about to drop on Berlin label Exploited. Directed by Munich collective Inside the Haze, the clip features the duo racing to desperately catch a flight at an airport in Berlin. Cocolores' video screams with techno imagery, as many of its black-and-white scenes take place in desolate urban spaces—like empty plazas and subway stations. It all complements the midtempo thrust and FM saxophone stabs of "Vox," an anxious document of German deep house that will be available on April 2.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player