Video: Cocolores "Vox"
- Words: Nathan Albert
Munich duo Cocolores has shared a new video for "Vox," the group's upcoming single about to drop on Berlin label Exploited. Directed by Munich collective Inside the Haze, the clip features the duo racing to desperately catch a flight at an airport in Berlin. Cocolores' video screams with techno imagery, as many of its black-and-white scenes take place in desolate urban spaces—like empty plazas and subway stations. It all complements the midtempo thrust and FM saxophone stabs of "Vox," an anxious document of German deep house that will be available on April 2.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player