Video Premiere: Soul Clap "The Clapping Song feat. Baby Prince & The Fam"
- Words: Taylor Fife
In this video, Bostonian party-starters Eli Goldstein and Charles Levine (a.k.a. Soul Clap) take the form of puppets as they pick up a pink and fuzzy girl at a pool party, speed away on a boat, go clubbing, and eventually meet the human versions of themselves while DJing a gig on Mars. The muppet-style characters are appropriate for the tune, as the only sung lyrics, "Listenin' to that music makes everybody clap and/listenin' to that music makes everybody dance," sound as if they could have come from an episode of Sesame Street. The clip is part of a larger wave of videos from Scion A/V called Video Installment 7, which is set to appear on Tuesday along with videos from Codes & Craze, Munchi, and Hudson Mohawke & Lunice.
- FeatureLocals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- NewsDownload New Edits from Karizma
- NewsWatch the Wild New Video for "Tsekeleke," Nozinja's First Shangaan Electro Outing for Warp
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsDeadboy Streams Full Upcoming 'Return' EP for Numbers
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player