Wookie Drops Mix For Fabric
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Veteran garage producer Jason Chue (a.k.a. Wookie), a man responsible for such legendary '90s cuts as "Scrappy" and who is credited as Soul II Soul's in-house prodcuer, has dropped a new promo mix for Fabric in preparation for his performance at the London nightclub on March 30. The free, 40-minute blend finds the UK resident bringing together a few of his own productions alongside an onslaught of funky riddims and bouncing basslines. You can stream the whole thing below, or head here to download the mix as well as read Fabric's brief interview with the man himself.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player