Wookie Drops Mix For Fabric
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Veteran garage producer Jason Chue (a.k.a. Wookie), a man responsible for such legendary '90s cuts as "Scrappy" and who is credited as Soul II Soul's in-house prodcuer, has dropped a new promo mix for Fabric in preparation for his performance at the London nightclub on March 30. The free, 40-minute blend finds the UK resident bringing together a few of his own productions alongside an onslaught of funky riddims and bouncing basslines. You can stream the whole thing below, or head here to download the mix as well as read Fabric's brief interview with the man himself.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player