Wookie Drops Mix For Fabric
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Veteran garage producer Jason Chue (a.k.a. Wookie), a man responsible for such legendary '90s cuts as "Scrappy" and who is credited as Soul II Soul's in-house prodcuer, has dropped a new promo mix for Fabric in preparation for his performance at the London nightclub on March 30. The free, 40-minute blend finds the UK resident bringing together a few of his own productions alongside an onslaught of funky riddims and bouncing basslines. You can stream the whole thing below, or head here to download the mix as well as read Fabric's brief interview with the man himself.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player