Wookie Drops Mix For Fabric
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Veteran garage producer Jason Chue (a.k.a. Wookie), a man responsible for such legendary '90s cuts as "Scrappy" and who is credited as Soul II Soul's in-house prodcuer, has dropped a new promo mix for Fabric in preparation for his performance at the London nightclub on March 30. The free, 40-minute blend finds the UK resident bringing together a few of his own productions alongside an onslaught of funky riddims and bouncing basslines. You can stream the whole thing below, or head here to download the mix as well as read Fabric's brief interview with the man himself.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player