Auntie Flo to Release New Mini-Album
- Words: Cam Curran
Glasgow via Goa producer Auntie Flo has prepared a new mini-album, Future Rhythm Machine, for the Huntleys & Palmers imprint. We've written about the boundary-hopping artist's incessantly percussive work before, and his productions graced the decks of luminaries from Villalobos to Jackmaster last year. Now holding residencies at the legendary Sub Club and Plastic People establishments, Auntie Flo has 2012 firmly in his sights as he unleashes this new mini-album that the label calls, "a body of work which draws on and demonstrates Auntie Flo's far flung influences which include African and Latin lessons in rhythm." Check out the release's cover art and tracklist below, as well as the record's video trailer, which previews each song from the mini-LP.
1. Haven’t got any body
2. La Samaria feat. Mamacita
3. yllw fllw
4. He makes the people come
5. Can I have him
6. I want to blow your mind feat. Esa
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player