Ben UFO and Jackmaster Drop New Mix for Oki-Ni
- Words: James Eaton
If there's anything a seasoned DJ should know well, it's how to craft a solid early set. And if ever there was a couple of seasoned DJs, it's Hessle Audio's Ben UFO and Numbers' Jackmaster, who recently joined forces on a mix "dedicated to the art of the warm-up set" for Oki-Ni. The two UK DJs put together an hour-and-a-half-long set that features the likes of Levon Vincent, Aphex Twin, Noir & Haze, and more, all of which was recorded live at the start of 2012 at the Trouw festival in Amsterdam. You can listen to Ben UFO's and Jackmaster's Warm mix below.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player