Ben UFO and Jackmaster Drop New Mix for Oki-Ni
- Words: James Eaton
If there's anything a seasoned DJ should know well, it's how to craft a solid early set. And if ever there was a couple of seasoned DJs, it's Hessle Audio's Ben UFO and Numbers' Jackmaster, who recently joined forces on a mix "dedicated to the art of the warm-up set" for Oki-Ni. The two UK DJs put together an hour-and-a-half-long set that features the likes of Levon Vincent, Aphex Twin, Noir & Haze, and more, all of which was recorded live at the start of 2012 at the Trouw festival in Amsterdam. You can listen to Ben UFO's and Jackmaster's Warm mix below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player