Ben UFO and Jackmaster Drop New Mix for Oki-Ni
- Words: James Eaton
If there's anything a seasoned DJ should know well, it's how to craft a solid early set. And if ever there was a couple of seasoned DJs, it's Hessle Audio's Ben UFO and Numbers' Jackmaster, who recently joined forces on a mix "dedicated to the art of the warm-up set" for Oki-Ni. The two UK DJs put together an hour-and-a-half-long set that features the likes of Levon Vincent, Aphex Twin, Noir & Haze, and more, all of which was recorded live at the start of 2012 at the Trouw festival in Amsterdam. You can listen to Ben UFO's and Jackmaster's Warm mix below.
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsStream "Fifty Fathoms" from Marquis Hawkes' Upcoming EP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player