A Guy Called Gerald, Keith Fullerton Whitman, and More Added to MUTEK Lineup
- Words: Taylor Fife
Montreal-based digital-art and electronic-music festival MUTEK has announced a second wave of artists for its line-up, adding to a previously announced list of acts that includes Kode9, BNJMN, Jeff Mills, Shackleton, and Nicolas Jaar. In addition to those high-profile artists, the festival will also be welcoming a number of other heavyweights, including A Guy Called Gerald (pictured above), Keith Fullerton Whitman, Solvent, Deniz Kurtel, Benoit & Sergio, Clark, Salva, Wolf + Lamb, Sibian & Faun, and Shlohmo. The festival takes place from May 30 to June 3. Five-day and weekend passes are currently available for purchase, but prices rise on April 17, at which time another round of performers and details will be announced.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player