Video: Polyklinik "Vermona"
- Words: Taylor Fife
This surreal workout video is the creation of BlueNoiise Studio, a Budapest-based video producer who also happens to be brothers with the track's creator, Polyklinik. "Vermona" was originally released last year on Polyklinik's The + EP via Svetlana Industries. Polyklinik's noisy, leftfield beat work doesn't exactly lend itself to choreography, which makes this pairing with clips of advanced aerobic techniques from the '80s all the more absurd. As for the clip below, the Hong Kong-based team responsible for it might disagree with our assessment of Polyklinik's music as being difficult to dance to, as they have assembled and sent over a video rife with effects and dancing set to the tune "Good Evening," which is also from The + EP.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player