Video: Polyklinik "Vermona"
- Words: Taylor Fife
This surreal workout video is the creation of BlueNoiise Studio, a Budapest-based video producer who also happens to be brothers with the track's creator, Polyklinik. "Vermona" was originally released last year on Polyklinik's The + EP via Svetlana Industries. Polyklinik's noisy, leftfield beat work doesn't exactly lend itself to choreography, which makes this pairing with clips of advanced aerobic techniques from the '80s all the more absurd. As for the clip below, the Hong Kong-based team responsible for it might disagree with our assessment of Polyklinik's music as being difficult to dance to, as they have assembled and sent over a video rife with effects and dancing set to the tune "Good Evening," which is also from The + EP.
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player