Video: Polyklinik "Vermona"
- Words: Taylor Fife
This surreal workout video is the creation of BlueNoiise Studio, a Budapest-based video producer who also happens to be brothers with the track's creator, Polyklinik. "Vermona" was originally released last year on Polyklinik's The + EP via Svetlana Industries. Polyklinik's noisy, leftfield beat work doesn't exactly lend itself to choreography, which makes this pairing with clips of advanced aerobic techniques from the '80s all the more absurd. As for the clip below, the Hong Kong-based team responsible for it might disagree with our assessment of Polyklinik's music as being difficult to dance to, as they have assembled and sent over a video rife with effects and dancing set to the tune "Good Evening," which is also from The + EP.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player