Video: Polyklinik "Vermona"
- Words: Taylor Fife
This surreal workout video is the creation of BlueNoiise Studio, a Budapest-based video producer who also happens to be brothers with the track's creator, Polyklinik. "Vermona" was originally released last year on Polyklinik's The + EP via Svetlana Industries. Polyklinik's noisy, leftfield beat work doesn't exactly lend itself to choreography, which makes this pairing with clips of advanced aerobic techniques from the '80s all the more absurd. As for the clip below, the Hong Kong-based team responsible for it might disagree with our assessment of Polyklinik's music as being difficult to dance to, as they have assembled and sent over a video rife with effects and dancing set to the tune "Good Evening," which is also from The + EP.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player