Recently, I was able to get my hands on Valet’s most realized vision yet, Naked Acid. Honey Owens takes her audience on a stoney, mind-expanding venture through a realm of intoxicating vocal chants, lots of feedback, and some killer electronic drum programming for this stand-out Kranky release. Put on your headphones and take the plunge.
Read more »
Frankfurt am Main in Germany is the financial center of Deutchland–not necessarily a place you’d equate with hot parties and deep, soulful jazz. But the folks at the INFRAcom! label have carved out their own distinctly groovy niche, comparable to the jazz club triumphs of imprints like Berlin’s Sonar Kollektiv, or Munich’s Compost.
Read more »
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player