2020 Vision Launches New Label
- Words: Cam Curran
The minds behind somethinksounds and 2020 Vision have linked up to launch 2020 Midnight Visions, a new, forward-thinking dance imprint with a strong visual focus. The imprint's inaugural release will come from Brixton native Ph0t0machine on May 28, the On U EP. With A&R being handled by Kazim Kazim Kazim of garage aficionados somethinksounds, 2020 Midnight Visions will look to bring forward "a diverse pool of artists at the forefront of electronic music." The label's artwork and creative direction will also feature an integrated visual aspect by Simon Wellbellove, and additional releases have already been lined up for 2012 from Presk, Doc Daneeka, and Ossie. The a-side from the label's debut release is streaming below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player