Carl Craig, Actress, Nina Kraviz, and More to Play Decibel 2012
- Words: Cam Curran
Seattle's largest electronic-music gathering, the decade-old Decibel Festival, has announced the first half of its 2012 lineup, including Carl Craig, Actress, John Talabot, Nina Kraviz, and Matthew Dear. This year's festival is happening September 26-30, and although organizers have taken an "artist a day" approach to unveiling performers in years past, Decibel has decided to be upfront this time, announcing 50% of the artists on the bill today. The other half will be revealed on June 27, and the entire program, which includes 34 audio-visual showcases, boat parties, a three-day film festival, and more, will be available on July 11. Check out the first half of this year's lineup here, and stay tuned for more from Seattle's only "festival known for pushing the boundaries of both art and science."
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player