Hotflush to Release Locked Groove EP Next Month
- Words: James Eaton
Not long after we found out that Belgian DJ/producer Locked Groove will drop a 12" via Tiga's Turbo imprint, we get word that he'll do the same thing for Hotflush in June. The Keep it Simple EP is a three-track piece of wax, with a bonus "dub tool" version of lead tune "Keep Running" in the digital package. Locked Groove's second record for the Scuba-run label will drop on June 18, but you can check out the artwork and tracklist before then, below.
A1. Keep Running
B1. Aller Simple
Digital Bonus: "Keep Running (Dub Tool)"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
XLR8R Downloads Player