Hotflush to Release Locked Groove EP Next Month
- Words: James Eaton
Not long after we found out that Belgian DJ/producer Locked Groove will drop a 12" via Tiga's Turbo imprint, we get word that he'll do the same thing for Hotflush in June. The Keep it Simple EP is a three-track piece of wax, with a bonus "dub tool" version of lead tune "Keep Running" in the digital package. Locked Groove's second record for the Scuba-run label will drop on June 18, but you can check out the artwork and tracklist before then, below.
A1. Keep Running
B1. Aller Simple
Digital Bonus: "Keep Running (Dub Tool)"
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player