Julio Bashmore Starts Label, Streams First Single
- Words: Cam Curran
Bristol-based house producer Julio Bashmore is launching his own label, Broadwalk, with two of his own productions this summer. Bashmore's first single dropped in 2009 via Claude VonStroke's esteemed Dirtybird imprint, and has since been followed by releases on Ten Thousand Yen, 3024, and Bristol's own Futureboogie. Simply put, he's now an established fixture in the underground house scene. As for the new label, Bashmore jokingly says, "I have found time between jet-setting around the globe, becoming a voice for the people via my Radio One show and generally living the high life to bring you a brand new label." The first release is dropping on July 2, and the a-side, "Au Seve," is streaming below.
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player