Julio Bashmore Starts Label, Streams First Single
- Words: Cam Curran
Bristol-based house producer Julio Bashmore is launching his own label, Broadwalk, with two of his own productions this summer. Bashmore's first single dropped in 2009 via Claude VonStroke's esteemed Dirtybird imprint, and has since been followed by releases on Ten Thousand Yen, 3024, and Bristol's own Futureboogie. Simply put, he's now an established fixture in the underground house scene. As for the new label, Bashmore jokingly says, "I have found time between jet-setting around the globe, becoming a voice for the people via my Radio One show and generally living the high life to bring you a brand new label." The first release is dropping on July 2, and the a-side, "Au Seve," is streaming below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player