Julio Bashmore Starts Label, Streams First Single
- Words: Cam Curran
Bristol-based house producer Julio Bashmore is launching his own label, Broadwalk, with two of his own productions this summer. Bashmore's first single dropped in 2009 via Claude VonStroke's esteemed Dirtybird imprint, and has since been followed by releases on Ten Thousand Yen, 3024, and Bristol's own Futureboogie. Simply put, he's now an established fixture in the underground house scene. As for the new label, Bashmore jokingly says, "I have found time between jet-setting around the globe, becoming a voice for the people via my Radio One show and generally living the high life to bring you a brand new label." The first release is dropping on July 2, and the a-side, "Au Seve," is streaming below.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player