Mike Huckaby to Release EP via Tresor
- Words: Cam Curran
Detroit techno visionary Mike Huckaby is set to drop the aptly titled, three-track Tresor EP via the Berlin-based Tresor imprint. After helming an exclusive mix for Tresor's twentieth anniversary compilation in 2011, which included "The Tresor Track," Huckaby will showcase that song on the a-side of his new record, cut at a system-ready 45 rpm. The other two tracks will revolve around memories of Tresor's former venue, "exploring the room's darkest and most twisted corners" with "Basement Trax" and "The Upstairs Lounge." Look for Huckaby's Tresor EP to drop on July 2, but before then, you can preview the music here and check out the artwork below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player