Mike Huckaby to Release EP via Tresor
- Words: Cam Curran
Detroit techno visionary Mike Huckaby is set to drop the aptly titled, three-track Tresor EP via the Berlin-based Tresor imprint. After helming an exclusive mix for Tresor's twentieth anniversary compilation in 2011, which included "The Tresor Track," Huckaby will showcase that song on the a-side of his new record, cut at a system-ready 45 rpm. The other two tracks will revolve around memories of Tresor's former venue, "exploring the room's darkest and most twisted corners" with "Basement Trax" and "The Upstairs Lounge." Look for Huckaby's Tresor EP to drop on July 2, but before then, you can preview the music here and check out the artwork below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player