Mike Huckaby to Release EP via Tresor
- Words: Cam Curran
Detroit techno visionary Mike Huckaby is set to drop the aptly titled, three-track Tresor EP via the Berlin-based Tresor imprint. After helming an exclusive mix for Tresor's twentieth anniversary compilation in 2011, which included "The Tresor Track," Huckaby will showcase that song on the a-side of his new record, cut at a system-ready 45 rpm. The other two tracks will revolve around memories of Tresor's former venue, "exploring the room's darkest and most twisted corners" with "Basement Trax" and "The Upstairs Lounge." Look for Huckaby's Tresor EP to drop on July 2, but before then, you can preview the music here and check out the artwork below.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player