Rinse FM's Monki Launches Record Label
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Lucy Monkman, better known as Rinse FM regular Monki, has announced the inception of her own imprint, Zoo Music. For the label's inaugural release, Zoo will unleash a tune Monki has been spinning on her Rinse FM show for months—"Needs to Be Said," a booming track by teenage producers TOYC and Zulu. The record will drop on June 11 and also include b-side "Nothing Borrowed." Peep the artwork below, and be on the lookout for future Zoo Music releases from Don't Panic and Monki herself.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player