Sinden Readies New Single for Grizzly
- Words: Taylor Fife
LA-via-London producer Sinden is set to drop a three-track single later this month his own Grizzly imprint. The record will be the first release from both Sinden and his label this year, after a busy winter and spring that included the just-completed Grizzly tour in Europe. The single is titled "Keep It 1000," a reference to the slang term "Keep it 100," and will be deeper and moodier than his other recent efforts. Two dancefloor-ready remixes will be included on the record—which is set for a May 28 release—one from Night Slugs boss L-Vis 1990, and another from Turbo-signee Duke Dumont.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player