Ben Westbeech to Inaugurate New Label with Breach Single
- Words: James Eaton
Ben Westbeech has announced the arrival of his new imprint Naked Naked (don't Google it), the first release of which will be a single by the boss man himself. Speaking about the inspiration behind his new label, Westbeech says, "I've always been a huge fan of LTJ Bukem's Good Looking imprint, and I'm looking to create a house label that channels that kinda vibe. House music with soul and a healthy dose of bass." Breach's "You Won't Find Love Again" single is scheduled to drop sometime this month, and will purportedly be followed by records from the likes of Midland and Dark Sky.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player