Ben Westbeech to Inaugurate New Label with Breach Single
- Words: James Eaton
Ben Westbeech has announced the arrival of his new imprint Naked Naked (don't Google it), the first release of which will be a single by the boss man himself. Speaking about the inspiration behind his new label, Westbeech says, "I've always been a huge fan of LTJ Bukem's Good Looking imprint, and I'm looking to create a house label that channels that kinda vibe. House music with soul and a healthy dose of bass." Breach's "You Won't Find Love Again" single is scheduled to drop sometime this month, and will purportedly be followed by records from the likes of Midland and Dark Sky.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- MP3Astronomar "Gargoile (Massacooramaan Remix)"
- MP3Shiva "Dark Moon"
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player