Dusk & Blackdown Work with Unnamed Producer for New 12"
- Words: Patric Fallon
A curious bit of news appeared on FACT today, in which the UK website announced that the two DJ/producers behind the Keysound label, Dusk & Blackdown, will soon release a new 12". But what's interesting is that the record is credited to Dusk + Blackdown + ; yes, that's a blank space left for an as-yet-unnamed third producer. What's more, there are snippets of the forthcoming release's tunes to listen to, which leave almost no question as to who the elusive artist is. You can check it all out here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player