ManMakeMusic to Release Leon Vynehall 12"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
London's George Fitzgerald opened this week's XLR8R podcast with two slices of soulful, bass-heavy house from his label ManMakeMusic. One of them, "Don't Know Why" by Brighton-based producer Leon Vynehall, will be included on the imprint's next release, which also happens to be Vynehall's second record. The three-track 12" consists of two original tunes from the Brighton artist, along with a remix of a-side "Gold Language" by fellow bass-minded Brit Gang Colours, and will drop on July 9.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player