ManMakeMusic to Release Leon Vynehall 12"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
London's George Fitzgerald opened this week's XLR8R podcast with two slices of soulful, bass-heavy house from his label ManMakeMusic. One of them, "Don't Know Why" by Brighton-based producer Leon Vynehall, will be included on the imprint's next release, which also happens to be Vynehall's second record. The three-track 12" consists of two original tunes from the Brighton artist, along with a remix of a-side "Gold Language" by fellow bass-minded Brit Gang Colours, and will drop on July 9.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player