Unknown to the Unknown Preps July Releases
- Words: James Eaton
DJ Haus' prolific and often times excellent Unknown to the Unknown label is preparing for a big month in July. More specifically, it will be dropping a handful of solid tunes from a few different producers. First up on July 9, Detroit techno veteran DJ Stingray will drop a three-track EP called Imping is Easy (artwork above), which will coincide with a digital bootleg release from Da Autopsy, called "Tear Tha Fuckin' Club Up." UTTU will drop its next summer offering on July 16. The Hurt Me Hurt Me EP by Portuguese duo Photonz is a three-song record arriving complete with a remix by electro-house stalwarts Shadow Dancer. You can check out that record's title track, along with the aforementioned "Tear Tha Fuckin' Club Up" bootleg, below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player