Video: Disclosure "Control"
- Words: James Eaton
Here, the Lawrence brothers (a.k.a. Disclosure) deliver the first music video to come from their recent The Face EP for Greco-Roman, a subtle and muted clip for the vibrant "Control" single. Directed by Ben Murray and Ross McDowell, the piece plays something like a Calvin Klein ad, as it features young and attractive people getting down to the bubbling dance tune. And after you get an eye full of the black-and-white video, you can check out a remix of "Control" from Greco-Roman co-owner and Hot Chip cohort Joe Goddard, below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player