Video: Disclosure "Control"
- Words: James Eaton
Here, the Lawrence brothers (a.k.a. Disclosure) deliver the first music video to come from their recent The Face EP for Greco-Roman, a subtle and muted clip for the vibrant "Control" single. Directed by Ben Murray and Ross McDowell, the piece plays something like a Calvin Klein ad, as it features young and attractive people getting down to the bubbling dance tune. And after you get an eye full of the black-and-white video, you can check out a remix of "Control" from Greco-Roman co-owner and Hot Chip cohort Joe Goddard, below.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player