Check Out Mixes From Rolando and Oneman
- Words: James Eaton
In the world of DJ mixes today, veteran techno DJ/producer Rolando and UK bass specialist Oneman have made their contributions, the former being a live set recorded at Berghain last month and the latter being a 30-minute set to promote the mixmaster's forthcoming appearance at Fabric. Rolando's hour-and-a-half run of techno boasts titles from the likes of Marcel Dettmann, Carl Craig, Rob Hood, Model 500, and many others, while Oneman (the guy who gave us the XLR8R Pick'd Fabriclive 64) blends together tunes from Boddika, Darkstar, Bok Bok, Koreless, and more. You can check out both DJ sets in the players below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player