Check Out Mixes From Rolando and Oneman
- Words: James Eaton
In the world of DJ mixes today, veteran techno DJ/producer Rolando and UK bass specialist Oneman have made their contributions, the former being a live set recorded at Berghain last month and the latter being a 30-minute set to promote the mixmaster's forthcoming appearance at Fabric. Rolando's hour-and-a-half run of techno boasts titles from the likes of Marcel Dettmann, Carl Craig, Rob Hood, Model 500, and many others, while Oneman (the guy who gave us the XLR8R Pick'd Fabriclive 64) blends together tunes from Boddika, Darkstar, Bok Bok, Koreless, and more. You can check out both DJ sets in the players below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player