The Mole Unveils New Imprint, Announces Forthcoming 12"
- Words: Christian Santana
Preceding his set at We Love in Ibiza this Sunday, Canadian-German producer The Mole has some big news: He's got a new single coming out soon, and he'll be releasing it via his brand-new label, Maybe Tomorrow. The Mole, who released his single "Love Is the Way" earlier this year, says that the label came about as a result of a partnership with Kompakt's Jon Berry, and that he hopes it will serve as a way to centralize his output. The inaugural release, a 12" titled If I Had a Nickel, is slated for release on September 3, but for now, you can check out the title track as well the record's cover art and tracklist below.
A1 "Stupid Famous"
A2 "If I Had A Nickel"
A3 "Waxman And The Sunchild"
B2 "I Twist You Turn"
- NewsWatch the Wild New Video for "Tsekeleke," Nozinja's First Shangaan Electro Outing for Warp
- FeatureLocals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- NewsWatch the Geometric Video for Sculpture's "Hackle Scam Populator"
- MP3T_A_M "Tail Snap (Murlo Remix)"
- NewsHyperdub Readies Debut LP from Fhloston Paradigm
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player