The Mole Unveils New Imprint, Announces Forthcoming 12"
- Words: Christian Santana
Preceding his set at We Love in Ibiza this Sunday, Canadian-German producer The Mole has some big news: He's got a new single coming out soon, and he'll be releasing it via his brand-new label, Maybe Tomorrow. The Mole, who released his single "Love Is the Way" earlier this year, says that the label came about as a result of a partnership with Kompakt's Jon Berry, and that he hopes it will serve as a way to centralize his output. The inaugural release, a 12" titled If I Had a Nickel, is slated for release on September 3, but for now, you can check out the title track as well the record's cover art and tracklist below.
A1 "Stupid Famous"
A2 "If I Had A Nickel"
A3 "Waxman And The Sunchild"
B2 "I Twist You Turn"
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player