Video: Slackk "Blue Sleet"
- Words: James Eaton
Strikingly similar to the video we posted from Russian producer 813 yesterday, this piece for Slackk's "Blue Sleet" presents a sleek, futuristic aircraft traversing all manners of CGI-rendered terrain as the synth-heavy tune plays on. Though, instead of looking like it's flying through the inside of an Atari, the UFO takes over a number of mountains, cities, and bodies of water across the span of five minutes, a fine visual accompaniment for Slackk's shimmering cut—taken from the Raw Missions EP for Local Action—by BAFTA-winning director Natalia Stuyk.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player