Video: Slackk "Blue Sleet"
- Words: James Eaton
Strikingly similar to the video we posted from Russian producer 813 yesterday, this piece for Slackk's "Blue Sleet" presents a sleek, futuristic aircraft traversing all manners of CGI-rendered terrain as the synth-heavy tune plays on. Though, instead of looking like it's flying through the inside of an Atari, the UFO takes over a number of mountains, cities, and bodies of water across the span of five minutes, a fine visual accompaniment for Slackk's shimmering cut—taken from the Raw Missions EP for Local Action—by BAFTA-winning director Natalia Stuyk.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player