Video: Slackk "Blue Sleet"
- Words: James Eaton
Strikingly similar to the video we posted from Russian producer 813 yesterday, this piece for Slackk's "Blue Sleet" presents a sleek, futuristic aircraft traversing all manners of CGI-rendered terrain as the synth-heavy tune plays on. Though, instead of looking like it's flying through the inside of an Atari, the UFO takes over a number of mountains, cities, and bodies of water across the span of five minutes, a fine visual accompaniment for Slackk's shimmering cut—taken from the Raw Missions EP for Local Action—by BAFTA-winning director Natalia Stuyk.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- FeatureGet Familiar: thePeople
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player