Video: Tomas Barfod "Came To Party"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Danish producer and WhoMadeWho drummer Tomas Barfod has unveiled the video for "Came To Party," one of the singles from his new solo LP for Friends of Friends, Salton Sea, and the title track of his recent remix EP. The video was directed by Lindsay MacKay, and suggests that a dance party can happen anywhere, at anytime, and with anyone—even when you're by yourself. Barfod himself makes a few brief cameos in the clip, which features shots of various people getting down to the clomping, buoyant track at a host of different locations: in a bazaar, at the beach, on the street, etc. The artist has also announced a handful of summer tour dates that will take Barfod from Los Angeles to Mexico City to New York and beyond, which you can scope out below.
July 16 - Los Angeles, CA @ Bardot
July 24 - Los Angeles, CA @ Dim Mak
July 26 - Mexico City, Mexico @ MN Roy
July 27 - Miami, FL @ Bardot
July 28 - Brooklyn, NY @ Lorelei
July 29 - New York, NY @ Le Bain
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player