Check Out Mixes From MK and Krystal Klear
- Words: James Eaton
Today, we've come across two mixes that mine the more nostalgic realms of dance music, one from American garage icon MK (pictured above) and the other by Manchester-based up-and-comer Krystal Klear. While the veteran DJ/producer drops an hour-long set of mostly "rare dubs, forgotten classics, and a few unreleased exclusives," the Irish-born artist has put together a smattering of house, disco, pop, hip-hop, and beyond into an "upbeat summer mix." You can listen to both of those DJ sets below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player