Pearson Sound Readies New 12" for Hessle Audio
- Words: James Eaton
- Photo: Jimmy Mould
It's been sometime since the DJ/producer known as Pearson Sound delivered an offering of stripped-down, percussive tunes via the oft-impressive Hessle Audio label, but that will change early next month. As FACT reports, the tunesmith born David Kennedy posted an image to his Facebook page today—the label art for a record boasting the tracks "Clutch," "Underdog," and "Piston"—along with the release date for the 12", September 9. While you wait patiently for that day to arrive, take a listen to a preview of a-side "Clutch" (starting around the 1:00 mark).
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player