Video: Kenton Slash Demon "Ore"
- Words: Natalie Kelapire
Copenhagen duo Kenton Slash Demon, who is also half of When Saints Go Machine, has just shared a video for its new song "Ore." In the video, images of exposed human bodies are digitally deconstructed as the production pair's synth-heavy song plays in the background. The video opens with amorphous masses of beige flesh tones against a field of black, but as the song builds, the masses become more recognizable until a human body is finally seen—only to be pixelated and stretched apart in fluid motions once again. Kenton Slash Demon is also offering "Ore" for free download, which you can find in the player below.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player