Video: Kenton Slash Demon "Ore"
- Words: Natalie Kelapire
Copenhagen duo Kenton Slash Demon, who is also half of When Saints Go Machine, has just shared a video for its new song "Ore." In the video, images of exposed human bodies are digitally deconstructed as the production pair's synth-heavy song plays in the background. The video opens with amorphous masses of beige flesh tones against a field of black, but as the song builds, the masses become more recognizable until a human body is finally seen—only to be pixelated and stretched apart in fluid motions once again. Kenton Slash Demon is also offering "Ore" for free download, which you can find in the player below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player