Video: Kenton Slash Demon "Ore"
- Words: Natalie Kelapire
Copenhagen duo Kenton Slash Demon, who is also half of When Saints Go Machine, has just shared a video for its new song "Ore." In the video, images of exposed human bodies are digitally deconstructed as the production pair's synth-heavy song plays in the background. The video opens with amorphous masses of beige flesh tones against a field of black, but as the song builds, the masses become more recognizable until a human body is finally seen—only to be pixelated and stretched apart in fluid motions once again. Kenton Slash Demon is also offering "Ore" for free download, which you can find in the player below.
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- PodcastFrankie Knuckles
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Robert Hood, Tycho, Jacques Greene, and More
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player