Video: Kenton Slash Demon "Ore"
- Words: Natalie Kelapire
Copenhagen duo Kenton Slash Demon, who is also half of When Saints Go Machine, has just shared a video for its new song "Ore." In the video, images of exposed human bodies are digitally deconstructed as the production pair's synth-heavy song plays in the background. The video opens with amorphous masses of beige flesh tones against a field of black, but as the song builds, the masses become more recognizable until a human body is finally seen—only to be pixelated and stretched apart in fluid motions once again. Kenton Slash Demon is also offering "Ore" for free download, which you can find in the player below.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player