Video: Mouse on Mars "They Know Your Name"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
On top of this morning's news that Mouse on Mars will release a new mini-album and tour North America this fall, the German duo has unveiled the video for "They Know Your Name," one of the tracks from its most recent album, Parastrophics. The clip looks almost as if it was hand drawn, like an old movie you might have seen in a high school biology class. Bubbles and arrows cram their way through a geometric maze as the tune zaps and buzzes to the pace of the blobs' movements. But the arrows single out one red circle from all the rest as being the apparent protagonist of the abstract piece. Last week, Mouse on Mars released "They Know Your Name" as a limited 7" single and digital download, which includes a remix by Machinedrum (who we spoke to in today's In the Studio feature).
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player