Black Jazz Consortium Announces EP Trilogy, Shares First Installment
- Words: Anthony Princi
New York's Fred P (a.k.a. Black Jazz Consortium) is set to release his first installment of an EP trilogy he's calling Codes And Metaphors. Part 1 is said to be a silky-smooth combination of jazz fusion and deep house that features Japanese vocalist Minako (who is debuting her own album for in the near future) and Fred P's piano skills across its three original tracks. The b-side of that record also holds a more club-ready, synth-laden remix from London producer Simbad. Before Black Jazz Consortium's Codes and Metaphors Part 1 drops via his own Soul People label on October 3, you can stream snippets of each of its tunes below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player