Black Jazz Consortium Announces EP Trilogy, Shares First Installment
- Words: Anthony Princi
New York's Fred P (a.k.a. Black Jazz Consortium) is set to release his first installment of an EP trilogy he's calling Codes And Metaphors. Part 1 is said to be a silky-smooth combination of jazz fusion and deep house that features Japanese vocalist Minako (who is debuting her own album for in the near future) and Fred P's piano skills across its three original tracks. The b-side of that record also holds a more club-ready, synth-laden remix from London producer Simbad. Before Black Jazz Consortium's Codes and Metaphors Part 1 drops via his own Soul People label on October 3, you can stream snippets of each of its tunes below.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player