Listen to How to Dress Well's New Album
- Words: Patric Fallon
We've been looking forward to the release of lo-fi R&B crooner How to Dress Well's second LP, Total Loss, since it was announced with the excellent "Ocean Floor Everything" single, which was followed up last week with another beautiful track from that album. Now, we can listen to the entirety of singer/producer Tom Krell's new full-length before it drops on September 18 via Acéphale. Check out the 11-song Total Loss in the player below. (via Complex)
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player