LOL Boys Announces Hiatus, Solo Projects; Gives Away Music
- Words: Patric Fallon
It's never good news when a group that seemed to be just finding its stride hits the proverbial pause button, but that is exactly what LA/Montreal production duo LOL Boys announced yesterday. After releasing their excellent Changes EP and unveiling the pretty damn cool music video for that record's title track earlier this year, Jerome Potter and Markus Garcia have put their LOL Boys project on hiatus. The news isn't completely bad, however, as the duo marked the occasion by offering a bunch of edits from its recent mix for The FADER, which you can download for free here. Potter has also used this time to announce his new solo project, simply called Jerome LOL, giving away a few free introductory tracks of his own, as well. You can download those here, and stream them below. On Facebook, LOL Boys mentioned that its final release will be a remix EP for Changes, and that Garcia will soon unveil his own solo project.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player